Existing systems accepted in the SRECDelaware program are eligible to sell all existing SRECs generated after June 1st, 2011 at their contract price. In order to exercise this option, systems must move the SRECs they wish to sell into the SRECDelaware PJM-GATS account. Please note that this is a separate requirement from the PJM-GATS schedule A, PJM-GATS will not move existing SRECs from your account unless they system owner initiates the transfer from within their PJM-GATS account. Accepted system owners wishing to sell any SRECs generated between June 1st, 2011 and today, please complete the following steps by Friday, June 15th.
Instructions to transfer your SRECs to SRECDelaware:
1. Login to your PJM GATS account:
2. Under “Account Summary” click on the number of SRECs in the CEPS section.
3a. If you have 1 SREC to transfer:
Under the “Action” column, click the “Transfer” link for the SREC you would like to transfer. Only transfer SRECs with the “Month of Generation” column showing 2011/06 or later. All earlier SRECs will not be accepted.
3b. If you have more than 1 SREC to transfer:
Click the “Batch Transfer” tab at the top of the page.
Check the boxes under the “AddBatch” column for the SRECs you would like to transfer. Only transfer SRECs with the “Month of Generation” column showing 2011/06 or later. All earlier SRECs will not be accepted. Next, click the “Batch Transfer” button.
4. Choose the option to transfer your SREC(s) to “Another Account Holder”. Select “SREC Delaware Procurement Program” from the drop-down menu and enter in your “Price Per Certificate”. Make sure you enter the price without any “$” and that the price you enter is your contracted price.
5. Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page. This moves the SRECs to the SREC Delaware Procurement Program PJM-GATS account.
6. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of SRECs transferred, the GATS generator name transferred from, and the SRECDelaware facility name they will be credited to. E.X. “Transferred 3 SRECs from GATS facility “Smith Household” to be credited to SRECDelaware facility “Smith Home”.