If you have forgotten your account password you can follow the instructions below in order to reset it.
1. Go to www.srecdelaware.com and click on the “Login” button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. On the next page, enter the email address which is linked to your account into the box and then click “Send me a reset email.” Once you click this button, a page will pop up saying that an email has been sent to the email address provided with a reset password.
4. Login to the email account you provided to SRECDelaware. In a few moments, an email titled “New password request” will appear in your inbox from email@example.com. If it does not appear, try checking your Spam Folder for the email. Open the email.
5. The email should look like the example one below. MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN THE EMAIL, LABELED “1” IN THE PICTURE BELOW. YOU MUST CLICK HERE IN ORDER TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. IF YOU DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK, THE RESET WILL FAIL.
Once you click the link, you will be brought to a page which looks like the one below, saying you successfully reset your password. Click the button that says “Login.”
6. You may now login using your email address and the new password which was delivered to you by email. It will be a random series of 7-10 characters. Please be sure to enter it exactly and note that our site is case-sensitive.
Once you enter your email with the reset password, you will have successfully logged in to your account! Now, you can change your password to something you will be able to remember.
7. To change your password, go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click where it says “Hello [Customer Name]” on the black bar at the top of the screen.
This will bring up a dropdown box. Click “Account.”
8. This will bring you to the Account Settings page. On the left hand side of the page, there will be 2 blank boxes, one labeled “Password” and one labeled “Confirm Password.” Enter the password of your choice into both of these boxes, noting that passwords on our website are case-sensitive. Once you have done this, click “Save Changes.” The page will reset and the passwords you entered will disappear. Your password will now be changed. You can double check this by logging out and logging back in using the new password you chose.